Sunday, November 13, 2011

First Snow!

We finally got our first snow last week! It didn't snow for long and it wasn't cold enough to stick, so I was not able to capture any pictures, however I caught a screenshot of the weather app for proof! LOL


























Tater is even sporting his sweater when Joe isn't around to take it off. :)























To celebrate Jim and Maggie's birthday on their last week in Chicago, we went to The Webber Grill downtown for dinner where I indulged in Beer Can Chicken. YUM. Afterwards, we ended the evening with a night cap at the Hancock Building on the 96th floor Signature Room. Views were spectacular and the photo's just don't do it justice. I sipped on some champagne and enjoyed the sights of our new home town. Too bad the snow didn't stick- we'll have to go back there for the view with snow.






















1 comment:

  1. The views are amazing! I can only imagine how it looked in person.

    ReplyDelete